Monday, March 30, 2009

Only a Week Behind!

Tunes from Sunday 22/03/2009. I lost the sheet, apologies!

Stereolab - Come and Play in the Milky Night (d)
Modest Mouse - The View (s)
Elliot Smith - Son of Sam (d)
Curiosity Killed the Cat - Down to Earth (12" Mix) (s)
Ian Dury and the Blockheads - Wake Up and Make Love to Me (d)
Dusty Springfield - Spooky (s)
Barbarossa - Burning Daylight (d)
Coldplay - Shiver (s)
Teenage Fanclub - It's All in My Mind (d)
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin' Out My Backdoor (s)
Kenny Rogers - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) (d)
The Cure - Lovecats (s)
New Order - Temptation (s)
The Who - I Can't Reach You (d)
Pixies - Debaser (s)
Bob Dylan - Blowin' In The Wind (s)
Skoubhie Dubh Orchestra - Mortgage (d)
Animotion - Obsession (12" Mix) (s)
Public Enemy - Caught, Can I Get a Witness (d)
Gorillaz - DARE (s)
Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling Into Place (d)
Belle and Sebastian - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying (s)
Sonic Youth - Incinerate (d)
Camera Obscura - Let's Get Out of This Country (s)
My Morning Jacket - I'm Amazed (s)
The Clash - Clampdown (d)
Santogold - L.E.S. Artistes (s)
Pulp - Mis-shapes (s)
Talking Heads - Pulled Up (d)

(s) are Stuart's selections, (d) are Dave's.

No comments: